This next version of Cue.Play.DJ (for iPod Touch & iPhone) has been a long time coming due to various reasons. Max Harvey from Capsulated Software posted the features list a couple of days ago on their forum;
- Keylock (iPhone 4 and faster devices)
- Play music from your iPod Library (OS 4.3 and above)
- Auto track syncing (iPhone 3GS and faster devices)
- Recorded tracks can now be played from inside the app (OS4.3 and above)
- iTunes playlists can be used to filter the track lists(OS 4.3 and above)
- Recordings are now done in AIFF format (OS 4.3 and above)
- Can now record on 3GS and above (was iPhone 4 and above)
- Choice of max/min pitch 10%, 20% and 50% (iPhone 4 and above)
- Can play AIFF and Apple lossless files (OS4.3 and above. Only from the iPod, the desktop app remains the same)
- Gain memory. Tracks will now remember their gain levels for next time.
- EQ v3.0. Rewritten EQ code for better stability on OS5
- Can now cancel track importing mid way through the process
- Can now export/import track data files to your other devices (OS4.3 and above)
- New beat bar scale. The beat bar now gives much more accurate information between the 0 and 1 beat.
- Fixed recording stuttering problem
- Fixed flanger issue on iPad 2/iPhone 4s
- Other bug fixes
Great news, just a matter of waiting now...once this release is out then I suspect Capsulated might start thinking about an iPad version.
Cue.Play.DJ is currently priced at $9.99;